Tuesday, July 18, 2017

An Australian Brunch - PopCon x ModCon Digital Art Competition

Hello all,
Currently I’m participating for Popcon x Modcon Digital Art Competition. If you like my food illustration, could you please help me to vote at this link?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWtlMukAc5n/

Details on how to vote are also available in the link.
I wish to be able to attend art workshop at Australia and improving myself as an artist by winning this competition. So I’ll be really grateful for all your vote and help. Thank you very much. (。’▽’。)♡



An Australian Brunch

Whole wheat sandwich bread with a perfect sunny side up, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, grilled sausages, served with mashed avocado spread and sprinkle of herbs. Accompanied with special corn fritters served with tomato avocado salsa and baked beans. Short Black Espresso for drink to complement the whole Australian Brunch experience.

I personally see culinary adventure as one of many ways to understand culture from other nations. While I have never visit Australia at all, I found many of my friends who already visited or lived there see Australian brunch as something awesome and easily became a memorable experience. Which is why I want to try to depict my dream scenery if someday I could get an Australian brunch myself. By the way, do people really love avocado in Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment